Re: [DML] Re: New master clutch problem

David is right, Flexing will cause a crack in no time. You should use flexable hose at both ends. Also, any hold down clamps for the metal line should use rubber bushings or grommets to prevent chafing the metal at that point. Good Luck.

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

Subject: [DML] Re: New master clutch problem

I agree that a metal line is also usable but if you decide to go that
route then at least use a short piece of hose onto the slave cylinder
to allow for any movement of the motor. If you don't then the flexing
of the solid metal line will eventually cause it to crack.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757