SEDOC CRUISE IN:

Y'ALL GET READY--SEDOC IS ON THE MOVE!!!!!!!!

Southeastern DeLorean Owners Club PRESENTS:

THE THIRD BIANNUAL "CRUISE-IN"

SEPTEMBER 20 AND 21, 2003

A flock of gull wing DeLoreans will settle again on beautiful Lake
Lanier for the third biannual "Cruise-In". The Olympic Rowing Venue
will be the gathering place for the two day event.

A super show is planned for fun, friendship, technical information,
premium awards, superb dinning, parts fair and cruising Road Atlanta.

The two day event begins with a gathering of DeLorean owners to hear
technical presentations by suppliers and manufacturers of DeLorean
parts.

Our presenters are the principle suppliers to the world of DeLoreans.
Their presentations will focus on "What's New and Updates". Each
presenter will also provide a display and sale of parts during the
parts fair.

Two specially equipped DeLoreans will be on display including DMC
Houston's Performance Engine and ZILLA Electronic Products.

Saturday afternoon's session begins with a happy choice of an award
winning Southern Barbeque Buffet or the Atlanta Falcon Pizza Feast.

Following lunch there will be the early registration drawing of over
$1,600.00 in premium items for registrations post marked prior to
September 7, 2003. The last drawing will be to determine the lucky
winner of half the cash in the 50/50 pot.

Saturday evening we will be hosted to "Candle Light Dinner On The
Dock" by the Olympic Rowing Club. Lake Lanier is up to capacity this
year, so we will really be on the docks this year. Twenty-four
restaurants will provide the best of menu for three hours of fine
dinning. It will be a dress up casual dinner with your favorite
beverage, friends and a great closing of the first day.

Sunday morning begins with a rally at the Olympic Venue to caravan to
the world class Road Atlanta race track. We will be hosted by the BMW
Club to cruise Road Atlanta between 11:30 and 12:30. Following
several pace car led laps and a photo op, we will remain to watch
their event.

MARK YOUR CALANDERS--MUCH MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLWO:

RE JOHN JORDAN SEDOC
404 562 6075