      1. Re: #$@! amatuer mechanics and matuer
           From: Swoyerzone@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: fuel filter and seal?
           From: elvisnocita@xxxxxx
      3. odd noise!!
           From: Paul Salsbury <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. ETDOC August in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: odd noise!!
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: odd noise!!
           From: Paul Salsbury <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. fuel gage pegged straight up
           From: "painintheass7565" <advantics@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: fuel filter and seal?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Forgot the picture...
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: odd noise!!
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Diagnosis - Re: odd noise!!
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: TV sighting
           From: "dandan67" <dandan67@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:18:49 EDT
   From: Swoyerzone@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: #$@! amatuer mechanics and matuer

I'm going to go feel them out hopefully on Monday, and see where they
stand.
I don't have much of an aggressive personality, but I'm going to see what
they
have to say, I did document the car with photos and notes of the condition

compared to the original condition. So we'll see what happens, I did learn
my
lesson to wait I did it for almost a year, so we'll see what happens,

Darryl

Message: 2