ETDOC August in Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Hey everybody, this is my last post before I go ahead and book the hotel
rooms. I just want to make sure, now that we are closer to the date, that everyone
is still interested in coming to Gatlinburg, August 9th for the get together.
We are planning on driving the dragon, but getting there is going to be the
adventure this time. The road to the dragon was washed out last month, so there
will be a small detour. Good news is that I was out on the dragon last week
and it seems to have been repaved since last time. If you are planning on
attending the national Delorean Car Show next year, this will be a great
oppurtunity to get a heads up on the area (and Ken Koncelik says he's gonna be there
most likely). Just email me directly if you want to book a room. I will send
rates and information when I hear from you. Hope to see you at the party.

John Weaver
DeLoreanSS@xxxx
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527