Re: [DML] What Tires to get??

I am still running on the NCT's. They have 7,000 miles on them. I
inspect them often for cracks and delaminations (bubbles) and tread
separation. Even though they look fine they seem to ride very hard
(like rocks). I suspect this is due to aging, tire manufactures never
intended for users to drive on a tire for over 20 years! I figure that
I should be removing them especially if I do any long distance driving
on them anymore. I also notice a side to side vibration in the
steering wheel at certain speeds even though everything is balanced. I
use a premium tire dressing that claims to protect the tires from UV
to keep the tires from cracking and am very careful about checking
tire pressure.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757