From: Louie Golden [mailto:louie@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 2:46 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] What Tires to get??

I had the Yoko's on my car when I bought it, and HATED them. The tread life
was absolutely unacceptable, I don't like the way they look on the car, and
they were scary in the rain. I don't think they're still available anymore
either... they were discontinued within the last year or so. I replaced my
tires with Michelin Pilot XGT's... and I couldn't be happier with them. I
believe their traction is every bit as good, if not better than the Yoko's
(though I think the new Goodyears look the best), the ride MUCH better, and
they also look really good on the car. Their tread wear has proven much
better too. Quite a few owners are now putting these on their cars, so I'm
not the lone nutty one... LOL. Congrats on the new DeLo too by the way!

Louie Golden
VIN 10115 Sanford, NC

--- "p12c16" <p12c16@xxxx> wrote:
>My dad and I are planning on getting new tires for our new DeLorean,
>but I figured I would check with all of you to see what you prefer.
>We are leaning towards the Yokohamas, but what do you all reccomend?
>
>Patrick
>VIN 1880

See what you missed! Read the report on the 2003 DMC Open House Event at
http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews