Looking at a new CD radio--need advice

Hey there,
Like many owners, I am not impressed with the original Craig
radio in my '81 D. I plan on keeping it for car shows, but the
reception is pretty bad (I also plan on getting a power antenna-the
windshield one is pretty weak as well). I looked through past posts
and saw someone recommended the Blaupunkt brand. This one caught my
eye http://www.blaupunktusa.com/receivers/receivers_02_sdcd32.asp

Does anyone else have one like this? The website gives the
dementions, but I have no idea what the dimensions on the Craig are.
Does it appear to have to correct dimensions to put where the Craig
tape deck once was? I hate to have to change too much in the console
to be able to intall the unit. I like the styling because it seems
to fit a black interior (and the price is right :)

Thanks!
Patrick
VIN 1880