Re: [DML] ASI Radio clock setting

My delorean in Jan 82 and came with the ASI radio and clock display on the radio.

VIN 10304 was the last craig radio
VIN 10305 was the first ASI
my VIN is 11613
There is no clock on the lower center column. If you really wanted one though it is
delorean part number 110687 available at delorean.com for $493.75

Thanks to all who responded about the clock settings.

jordan 11613

cruznmd <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
What is an "ASI" radio? I thought DeLoreans only came with Craigs. At
least, that's all I've seen.

What do they look like? Can you still get them from a DeLorean vendor?
What VIN's did they run through?

[moderator snip]