From: John Elgersma [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 1:03 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: High pitch sound from clutch

Well, that is great information. As much as it is a big job, I will
for now just drive the car as is. Too bad the bearing is harder to
replace then an alternator. I feared that it would be labor
intensive. What is the scenario if the bearing is not replaced soon?
I have no intentions to become a grease monkey soon, so I probably
want to leave it alone for as long as possible.Yah, I know, why not
take care of all the little bugs in the car?? Lazy, I guess!
Bye
John Elgersma
10250