Re: [DML] Outside Parking

It all depends on what kind of neighbourhood you live in. I probably
wouldn't park my D outside. If you get a car cover, try to find one that
doesn't say "DeLorean" on it. Why advertise what you're trying to protect?

The only problems that I've had with driving in the rain is that you've
got to make sure your spark plug wires boots are intact. Otherwise you'll
collect water in the spark plug wells and your car won't run. Also, be
sure that your door seals are good and that any and all screws in the
water runoff trough are caulked to prevent leakage.

-Christian