Re: Timing is everything

I'm pretty sure, that that is what the book has me doing. The problem
is, with #1 piston at TDC, when I rotate the cam to line up the
driving pin and slot, a valve opens, striking the piston at TDC.

I -think- what I need to do, is lower the piston, rotate the cam to
the 'tween point that the driving pin will line up, then, raise the
piston to back to TDC and put the chain on.

Once that's done and I rotate the engine by hand, and #1 piston is
going back down from TDC, the exhaust valve should open correct?

Right guys??? :)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>