Re: [DML] Window regulator (motor) poll!!

Re: [DML] Window regulator (motor) poll!!

I suspect that the reason the response is so low is
that the subject just doesn't excite most of us.

My windows work. That's all I care about. I think
they are aftermarket regulators, but I don't know and
I really don't know what that information would tell
you.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867