Re: Uh oh

Wow...I'm glad I didn't push too hard today then. I would have liked
to have had this info earlier though. I've asked many questions on
head gasket replacement and it never came up.

Word is, if I ever want to get that pulley nut off, I'll need an air
impact gun. Home depot sells one for $28.00 that makes 250 ft lbs of
torque. Is that enough? Also, if I hook it to a rented compressor
that makes 150 psi, is that enough to drive the impact gun to 250 ft
lbs?

And my final question today is: I don't believe I moved the liners
while I was fiddling around w/the crank pulley today, everything is
still flush and I didn't see anything move, but if I did shift
something and I re-assembled the engine, and ran it what would the
symptoms be? How concerned about this should I be? Do I now have to
take the engine out and apart?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>