Re: [DML] Was Re: Question from an owner's wife- Now Storage

Re: [DML] Was Re: Question from an owner's wife- Now Storage

I want to thank all of you for your responses but mostly for your support of
my soldier! He called from Iraq today and we discussed the battery situation.
A friend of ours is coming over to help and we figure the worse that can
happen is that we buy a new battery when he returns.

Thanks again for the input. I'm confused and overwhelmed but truly
appreciate your willingness to help. And yes, not to stereotype, but I am a passenger
in the Delorean...I prefer my minivan! (-:

Phyllis