Re: Parade question

Be careful going over bumps or holes in the road with the doors up.
Also don't let anyone get to close as you pass by or they might get
hit in the head. You also won't have use of the outside rear view
mirrors so you have to watch all around. Do not take any turns fast
with the doors open. Slow and easy and you will be fine. If your
cooling system isn't in perfect order keep an eye on the temp gauge
and a good idea would be to leave the carpet and the cover off over
the relays and fuses behind the passenger seat so things don't get TOO
hot and you can watch it. Don't run the A/C, it won't work very well
with the doors open because it blows INTO the doors.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757