Re: [DML] Was Re: Question from an owner's wife- Now Storage

Re: [DML] Was Re: Question from an owner's wife- Now Storage

 There are stories around that using a tender while the battery is still
hooked up in the car can create an electrolysis situation with the aluminum
engine and it's proximity to other metals. I can't remember which DeLorean
vendor told me this but I was told they'd seen engine blocks eaten away
inside. Whether it was from a battery tender, extremly old antifreeze or a
combination of the two I can't say but I think I'd prefer to disconnect the
battery prior to hooking up the tender to be on the safe side.

Bruce Benson

> If you are really concerned about the battery, I have used a Battery
Tender to charge a