Re: [DML] DeLoreans as first cars

( Moderator's note: I'm ending the young owner thread here as it's back to where it probably started with this post. Anyone who's been to the DeLorean Car Shows in Ohio and Tennesee knows there is a large number of young deLorean owners and their cars maintained as well as any. )

Hello, I am the person who posted that i wanted to buy one for my first car.. and i garentee it's not just for the "cool doors" and "shiny body" and i agree COMPLETELY about the lack of respect for these cars, people who buy honda accords, or honda civics and "soop" them up with all chrome crap do not car about cars... they car about who they can pick up in them. When i get mine, i vow to help the DeLorean community, if i have to drive and meet you and hold up my right hand so be it. I'v always have had a distinct taste in cars, not beucase they were fast, not beucase they were astonishingly cool, a matter of fact my friends have all the cars i like, which include DeLoreans, the OLD mini's (Morris minors or austins) etc.,.. thank you for your concern