Vin 1880 Sold to young driver

One of the DeLoreans in my collection was sold today to a young individual
(17) who got this as his first car.

I have to say I am impressed by his love an passion for the car and his
intent on keeping it pristine. This car has only 6704 miles on it when he took
title today but the car is in very nice condition and I expect it will stay that
way.

This was the car I had in Chicago in May.

I am not so sure age has as much to do with this topic as maturity and
dedication to the car.

My kids drive mine regularly and I never have had a problem. They tend to
take better care of it than the other cars they have.

The age of interest for DeLorean Drivers is anywhere from 16 to 86 (right
Murray) and everywhere in between. Some owners treat their D's with tender
loving care while others drive them and sell them when they fall apart. Then
someone buys it refurbishes it and its back in circulation again.

Owning a D is a whole new lifestyle if you allow it.

Time will tell the good owners from the not so good owners but the DeLoreans
will be around for some time to come.

I do agree that the new younger owners appear to have a deep passion for the
car. I can name at least a dozen owners under 21 that drive the cars and do a
remarkable job keeping them on the road.

Ken