Re: [DML] Re: Java (Was: Vin 5386 Restoration Site Now REVAMPED!!!!!)

Re: [DML] Re: Java (Was: Vin 5386 Restoration Site Now REVAMPED!!!!!)

I wouldn't really know what version of IE is current
as I wouldn't touch IE with a 1000' foot poll.

As far as the Java goes, Took me a long time to get
everything worked out so I could have a nice easy and
neat site. It's easy to navigate and easy to update
and keeps everything in order. The text menus is
exactly what I was getting away from in the first
place so I see no need to go back to them.

Todd
Vin 5386

=====
For up to the minute details on the restoration of Vin5386 point your browser to, http://www.khpindustries.com/stainlessrestorations.html