Re: [DML] Re: Online pictiorial procedures for regular maint.

Re: [DML] Re: Online pictiorial procedures for regular maint.

I would love to see more people spend the extra time to document their
work for the benefit of the group. But, why reinvent the wheel? The
DMCNews Techsection (http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm) is a
well-established venue for this kind of thing. Dave Swingle does a
great job of organizing and maintaining this resource and he is very
responsive in helping contributors to get their works up promptly. It
is a fair amount of work to do a good job at this (what with cleaning
the grease stains from your keyboard and all :-)), but knowing you've
contributed your little bit to DeLorean posterity is pretty rewarding.

--Pete Lucas
VIN #06703