Re: Digest Number 1520 (Unhappy about the DOA and DW)

Re: Digest Number 1520 (Unhappy about the DOA and DW)

I got disgusted with DW(dropped out) in the early 90's,when too many
of D1's ads appeared in DW,and they all said(had one thing in common)
if you do NOT buy (or service)from us your Delorean is going to fall
apart,or be worthless,till this day,the ads still have that common
thread,Since there are places like DMCNEWS and others like it,and I
might add,you get these INTERACTIVE,virtual digital news-
magazines,for $80.00---Less(meaning free)what is the need for a DW
anyway,at 4 times a year,compared to 365 days a year,that we get
DMCNEWS,and others,I really see no need for a DW,it is nothing but a
expensive paper infomercial for D1.Besides the most techy stuff that
is put into the magazine(DW)means less and less business for
them.Much the same about the Super secret(and heavily guarded) parts
sources,that will not be exposed to the general public,but every once
in a while a item or two,pops up here on what the replacement(cross
reference part really is)
Claude
00570
have more than enough