Re: [DML] DeLorean Insurance

I just insured two DeLoreans through State Farm, Ohio ( in addition to my
original one)

One is insured as of today to be exact.

I have full coverage on both 81's with a $500 deductable for collision and a
$50 on comprehensive.

Note that I have a discount since I insure 11 vehicles so this is a "fleet
type rate" based on 5 drivers.

The cost is $125 per half year based on my age and I have no reported
accidents that were my fault ever on my record. (speeding tickets are another story)

The car is insured for $25000 (Max I can get from State Farm) and it does not
have a mileage limit (although with 168 miles it is not going anywhere)

The one I insured today has 6,586 miles and is insured for $22K and it costs
the same $125 ( Mileage and condition led to these numbers)

Without the fleet rate I would be about $239 per half and it is with State
Farm

My original D is with them and has been for 8 year. (6,724 miles

Ken

Vin 16684 (Old Faithful)
Vin 1880 (Back on the road as of tonight)
Vin 3720 (168 miles)