      1. Re: Re: Fixing up a D: Is it worth it?
           From: MPolzin@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called
           From: "dmcmike2002" <billsfanmd@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: clutch fork clip broke: Any suggestions?
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Power Antenna Question
           From: "billgrah5" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: clutch fork clip broke: Any suggestions?
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Replacement Horns.
           From: "thomaspaulmccoy" <thomaspaulmccoy@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Fixing up a D: Is it worth it?
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Digest Number 1520
           From: myhrek@xxxxxxx
      9. Phones out of service at DMC (Texas)
           From: "James Espey" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. DeLorean Insurance
           From: "rrouya" <RRouya@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Another (but different) problem with starting.