Re: [DML] My no start situation...

I too am having a "cantankerous-start" problem when wet or even very humid, so I will be
interested in your eventual solution.

One problem I have seen on other cars is the plug wires. If they are very old they may
be leaking current into the nearest ground, a condition that is exaserbated by
moisture. Try watching your engine run in the dark; if you can see the current arcing
away from the wires then they need replacing. If they are 20 years old you may want to
replace them regardless. Of course, that's easier said than done. :-)

Gus Schlachter
VIN# 4695
Austin, TX