Concours Winning Cars (was: DeLorean for Sale, different thread)

Concours Winning Cars (was: DeLorean for Sale, different thread)

I think it should be pointed out, for the benefit of the Johnson family,
prospective buyers of their cars and past and future Millennium concours
competitors that VIN #4055 has never been a competitor or first place winner
in a Millennium Concours. I do believe that the last DOA concours, which all
will agree was a much less detailed affair, was held at the Los Angeles Expo
in 1998.

I don't want to sound as if I am denigrating the Johnson's car - I have
never seen it but I am sure that it's a nice car. But the difference between
a nice car (even a DOA concours winner) and a Millennium concours winner are
light years apart, as I believe all the judges, competitors and witnesses to
any Millennium event will attest.

In the next week or so, a web site (http://www.millenniumconcours.com) will
be up and will list all the previous winners and locations, as well as have
details about past and future event, judging criteria for prospective
competitors, information for those considering judging and more.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)