      1. RE: clutch fork broken?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Anybody up for a beat up dmc?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Door Lock solenoid RH_ Have some!!
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Project Deloreans,
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Anybody up for a beat up dmc?
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Heater Advice: Part Location
           From: "bepositive2000" <BePositive2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Anybody up for a beat up dmc?
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Vacuum leak solved...
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Delorean for Sale, (different thread)
           From: "D F" <funkstuf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Transmission Questions
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called
           From: "foxmul2001" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Concours Winning Cars (was: DeLorean for Sale, different thread)