Re: [DML] DeLorean Financing

The problem is they look at the car as being 20 years old and needing alot of work meaning you may end up not having the money to pay the loan due to putting the money into the car. I myself have a savings account going just for the car which I am saving my money up in to purchase one.

Samuel

Darin Wolf wrote:

It would seem I have run into a minor position here in the good old state of Missouri. I want to be able to get a loan on a DeLorean that just happens to be sitting in a suitable location. There is only one problem.

What I want to know, is why it is that I can get financing on a newer vehicle and yet it seems no one here can get loans on one of these cars. It would seem that the bank is rather reluctant to help in this situation. I wonder how many of you out there have run into this kind of situation. What did you have to do to get around to it?

Thanks,

Daemon Wolf.