Re: [DML] Poor sad Delorean on Ebay_2415873039

Re: [DML] Poor sad Delorean on Ebay_2415873039

Hey... I don't think you should apologize Joseph... you're just calling things as you see them, and Erik was just adding his input as well. We shouldn't be afraid to voice our opinions on here... isn't that the purpose of the list?

It's my opinion that there isn't much worth salvaging on that car either... I imagine transport costs would be more than you could sell stuff on the car for. And seeing as the body panels are all hung on my bungee cords, you run the risk of them blowing off while you're going down the road... LOL. It looks like there's not a straight panel on the car either, and it appears it has been painted in the past as well. The amount of work that would go into making these parts worthy of selling would be more than it's worth, IMO. It looks like it's even too far gone to be made into a future Rich W. project... hehe. But hey... if someone wants to do something, whatever it may be, with this car... great! I know I personally am breaking many peoples rules around here... I'm under 25 and own a DeLorean!!! So in the end it's a good thing that we don't all heed each others advice, and make our own judgements. But there's nothing wrong at all with sharing opinions! :-)

Louie Golden
VIN 10115

See what you missed! Read the report on the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag