Re: right side light gremlin(s) FIXED!!!

Re: right side light gremlin(s) FIXED!!!

thanks for all the help...i got some emails on the side as well as help from
some other people. Walt in florida also let me know that he suspected the
number 8 fuse.....The strange thing is i looked at the 8 fuse earlier and it
looked okay...I decided to replace it anyway after getting some responces and
now it all works. Also, my a/c panel bypass works now too.

thanks to everyone for helping...the moral here is to not look at your fuses
and assume they are working. Some say replace all fuses when you buy the car
so you know they are all working....I have to agree its cheap electrical
insurance.

Mike C
2109