      1. Re: DMCH Concours
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: right side light gremlin(s)
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: O-rings
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Alternator or clutch, please help me out.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: No Fuel after distributor
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Roof seal replacement
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Stronger brakes up front?
           From: "thomaspaulmccoy" <thomaspaulmccoy@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Front rotor... cross reference?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Front rotor... cross reference?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: right side light gremlin(s)
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: No Fuel after distributor
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: right side light gremlin(s)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Valve and timing cover gaskets question
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Roof seal replacement
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: No Fuel after distributor
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: right side light gremlin(s) FIXED!!!
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: 3 sensors
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:32:02 EDT
   From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DMCH Concours

Same here
I brought one of the cars I just restored and had hoped to just drop it off
and relax.
But as luck would have it It rained and I had to re-detail it plus a truck
tire blew out and smashed the windshield.
(thanks DMCH for the quick (and I mean quick) windshield repair)

Dan and I prepped our cars the night before
I think I was outgunned there but we had a great time.
The windshield set me back a few hours.

I enjoyed this one more than any other of the concours's
It was no pressure and it was fun to see what you can do with a D that has
sat and then bring it back to Life.
First to third was seperated by 12 points and all three cars had under 600
miles.

Ken

See you in Pigeon Forge
( and no I didn't pay Dan for the advertisement LOL )
appreciate the mention though

And thanks to DMCH it was a good show.

Message: 2