Re: Possible for more air flow from AC?

Make sure that none of the hoses are disconnected leaking air. Watch
the actuaters to make sure they move. If the mode switch is hissing
take it apart and lubricate it or rebuild it. Check the rotation of
the fan motor. If it is going backwards reverse the connections to it.
Make sure the ducts in the doors aren't disconnected, the air will
just blow inside the door and not come out the vents. These are some
of the more common things to check.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757