DMCH Open House 2003

Thanks for the fun time. Considering I do not own a delorean, it was a blast drag racing a few of them and being able to hang out with all the technical people. First time I drive a delorean and I'm drag racing it down the track.

I sucked at speed though due to not being use to the stiff clutch, but most people got between 75 and 80. A few got higher, one got 84, another 85.

Again, thanks for the extremely fun time. Coming just makes me want to get one sooner. I'm saving and will own one at some point. Thanks for the great time and being able to hang out. Need to get that picture from Hooter's up sometime. Waiting for my film to be developed but I wont get the pictures back until Wednesday.

Samuel Seay