Door launcher concern

Hello-

A thought occurred to me while reading the thread
about door launchers. Has anyone with them run into
the problem where they accidentally bump the launch
button on their keyless remote and had the doors open
when they didn't want them to? In any other car, if
you accidentally bump the unlock button, it won't
cause much attraction. However a DeLorean that
spontaneously spreads its wings would definately be
noticed since that's the point of the launcher!

I frequent an upstairs club while my car (when I find
a place) sits on the street below. I'm concerned that
in the crowd of the club the remote in my pocket may
get turned and bumped and the doors would not just
unlock, but open. Suddenly a DeLorean with no
apparent owner near by is ready for all kinds of
mischief from the street. In this situation, yes, I
could just take out the battery. But how about in the
general case?

I've never had a keyless remote entry for any other
car so not sure how plausible this is. What's the
range on the remotes? 5 feet? 25 feet? 50 feet?

My only suggestion for a failsafe would be to have a
button to unlock and one to launch. Then it'd have to
be hit twice to be an accident. Are the launchers
developed and being developed already like that?

I'm curious to reactions. Thanks

-- Marty L.