Gas Quark

I filled up with gas yesterday, $1.48 not to bad in northern virginia. While
I was inside paying for the gas, the people standing in front of me remarked
that the front end of my car was leaking. I just brushed off as a funny quark
of the car, but inside I was concerned. As I walked out to the car, I put my
hand under the car and felt the liquid the had accumalted. When I put my hand
up to my nose, sure enough it was gas. Now my concern grows, why is my car
leaking gas? I have noticed that it leaves oil marks when I park it, but I
have never noticed gas. What could be the problem? I have never done
anything to the fuel system since i've owned the car. I know that it needs to
proberly be replaced with all new parts.

Thanks
Will
Vin 5043