Re: [DML] engine swaps and weight distribution?!

Re: [DML] engine swaps and weight distribution?!

Cameron,

There are two opinions on the weight issue. People who put in heavier cast iron engines have put an extra 100 lbs of weight up front to off set the difference in handling.

I put in an aluminum engine and so have other people and this has no effect on weight.since they weight essentially the same.

BOB