From: dreamdmc [mailto:dominique.flandin@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 12:38 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DeLorean model of Lee Seiler

Hello everyone, this is the very first time I post a message to the
list, so, I hope everything will be fine. About two year ago I have
ordered a DeLorean model to Lee Seiler on his web site. Today, he
took the money and, unfortunately I don't have any model. My friend
Cheryl Wester told me to post a message because many people are like
me, in a sad position, the money gone but the car does not come. If
anyone has any news about Lee Seiler it will be nice to give me some
news because Lee Seiler does not answer to my e-mail. I think it's
hopeless. Thank you very much. I would like to apologize if they're
any mistake, but I am French and my English is not so good some
times !!!
Sincerely.
Dominique from France.