Anyone in New Engalnd (or N.Y. or N.J.) wanna buy 3072?

Anyone in New Engalnd (or N.Y. or N.J.) wanna buy 3072?

 Hi, all. Like a lot of folks these days, I am in need of cash. Vin 3072
is a 1981 non gas flap hood automatic tranny in good shape and running
good. @ 32K miles. I would like to see someone familiar with DeLoreans buy
it, i.e., someone who knows the electrical caviats, etc.
Make me an offer. I can e-mail pics on request.

Mark Fearer mfearer(AT)mail.fearernet.com
3072
Manchester, New Hampshire