Spring time blues

Well, I got my D out today to ready for spring, and over the winter it has developed a windshield crack on the bottom, passenger side, about 7" long up from the base of the windshield (at about the mid point of the wiper blade). Here is Massachusetts, a crack that small will fail annual inspection - which is next month for me. So if I want to drive my car past May, I have to get this fixed. Now also in MA, glass with no deductible is covered on all insurance policies. So, how do people suggest I get this replace or repaired? Should I order an NOS windshield to be shipped up here, and installed by a local shop? If so, what kind of shop? It would be too expensive to go back down to Rob Grady's this year (I was just there in December) just for this repair. I also doubt the insurance company will fork over the cost of a NOS windshield ($400), and insist on a third-party glass - ifthey exist. Does anyone have personal experience or suggestions?

Also, I have a low VIN, but I also have the power antenna, so I don't need the in-glass FM antenna replacement.

Thanks,

-Hank #1619