From: David Teitelbaum [mailto:jtrealty@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 12:30 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Delorean Midatlantic Spring Social

I am just putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's event and the
weather looks to be WET! (Maybe it will clear in the afternoon?) It is
going on rain or shine and many people have contacted me to say they
will be comming anyway. I have gotten word from the local Police Dept
and they have asked that we keep the cars off the street in front of the
shop. The diner next door has allowed us to use their parking lot so
stay out of the Bank's spots and off the street. Last chance to call Rob
Grady for any parts you need. I will have a cell phone on starting at
8:00 am for anyone getting lost. 201-320-4651 When you arrive go
directly into the diner parking lot and check in at The Auto Works.
Early birds (before 9:00am can meet in the diner). I look foward to
seeing you all! For those of you that won't get the car wet wee are
expecting GREAT weather Sunday! Meet at the Marriott before 11:00 am,
earlier if you are having breakfast with us. Any locals (Northern NJ,
Rockland county) that are interested there is a dinner tonight nearby so
call for directions. David Teitelbaum vin 10757

moderators@xxxx

www.dmcnews.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to