Re: [DML] Re: Front Rotor Replacement

Dave & others

I recently experienced something similar. When I'd
apply the brakes, I got the normal vacuum boost but
when I hit them a second time, I had no vacuum boost
at all. It turned out that the vaccuum hose had a
"pinch or kink" in it. While over time vacuum would
build up, but it would take some time. The net result
was that most of the time I had no vacuum boost.
Replaced the kinked hose and all is now fine.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867