Re: [DML] Temperature Guage help

I ended up searching the archives.. it tooks me forever to find the
right words to use to get some resaults. "gauge sender" did it for me
finally. Some one suggested using a wire (i used a paperclip. John
Hervey always tells me "You can't have a DeLorean without a
paperclip") to poke the needle through the hole that the tripometer
reset lever goes through the clear plastic of the console. BE
CAREFUL... i ended up scratching the guages in the area just a bit...
not noticable unless you shine a light on it... but none-the-less.

Once I turned the needle around a bit... then switched the car back
on... it sprang back into the right position and read temperature
again.

James L 004009