Re: [DML] Re: Headgasket job/Engine lift if anyone needs

Re: [DML] Re: Headgasket job/Engine lift if anyone needs

If anybody is close to me in NEPA and needs an engine
lift for a few weeks or something I do have one to
borrow. they can get pricy if you rent one over a week
or something. I'd just need it back after you were
done lol. Just thought Id throw that out there.

Todd
Vin 5386

=====
For up to the minute details on the restoration of Vin5386 point your browser to, http://www.khpindustries.com/stainlessrestorations.html