Re: Need Tire Recommendations

Another tire alternative that has not yet been mentioned is the Big O
Tires Euro SXP Super Sport. It comes in the both front and rear
sizes and has the following details:

Euro SXP Super Sport
Tread Design - Performance
Treadwear - 440
Temperature Rating - B
Traction Rating - A
Performance Rating - S
Replacement Warranty - 4 Year

Sure, it isn't H rated, but as long as you don't exceed 112 m.p.h.,
you should be fine.

The 60 series (aspect ratio of 60) versions of these tires are black
wall tire and do not have the white lettering of the 65 or 70
series. One of the Arizona DeLorean Club members has put them on his
car because he lives on a rural road and wanted a tire with mulit-
surface capabilities.

To see more go to
(http://www.bigotires.com/TireDetail.asp?
sid=1&did=539&zip=&dlr=&tire=15&bid=1)

P195/60R14 - $72.95 each
P235/60R15 - $91.95 each

Ben Ferguson
Member of the Board of Directors - American Hydrogen Association
(www.clean-air.org)
Member - Arizona DeLorean Club (www.az-d.org)
captainhydrogen@xxxx