Thermostat cover

I am looking for a cheap used Thermostat cover #102140. It doesnt need to look pretty
but the bleeder screw must be able to come out of it. It can have the hose barb bleeder
on it because that is what i intend on doing to it.

I started to install my air bleeder kit and cant get the bleeder screw out at this time.
I will remove the bleeder screw out of my original Thermostat cover at a later time. I
need to fix this quick and the Thermostat cover is on my car at this time and i just
want to swap it for another cover.

Reply to Ionicdesign@xxxx if you have one available cheap and will take paypal.

Thanks
Mark