Re: Angle Drive

You remove the screw and inject heavy oil or a light grease. Not too
much and not with much pressure. It is easier if you loosen the drive
and flip it so the screw is on top. Put the screw back in and return
to origional position when done. As long as you are under the car lube
any other grease fittings that you can find. On some cars there are
fittings on the ball joints and the tie rod ends. Squirt some oil on
the steering universal and some silicone spray on the spring perches
and the steering bushing and sway bar bushings. Inspect the exhaust
system and C/V boots (4). Check the pads on the disc brakes and the
fluid level in the transmission (if manual) and final drive (if
automatic). Check the area under the master cylinder for signs of
wetness or epoxy coming loose which means it is leaking. Look at the
fuel accumulator return hose for cracking and all of the cooling
system hoses for swelling or leaks. Look the engine and
transmission-final drive over for external oil leaks.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, id <ionicdesign@xxxx> wrote:
> How do you lubricate the Angle Drive? I believe i have the improved
PJ grady unit but i