Re: Need Tire Recommendations

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Nick,

It will be good to know the proper replacements for the tires. For
some of us having collector plates on our cars, we at least aim for
high 90s when it come to authenticity on parts on the car. My
insurance will be completely cancelled and waived if it ever got in
an accident and my policy is no longer valid because I did not abide
to the rules and conditions for collector status insurance which is
often 50% less than regular insurance and used for pleasure only, not
business.
My rears were improperly aligned and will need to look for a good
replacement in that size soon.
Bye
John"E"