Great Car show coming up in Chester NJ!

You won't wanna miss this! I just got word that the next auto Show in
Chester, NJ is ready to gear up for May 18, 2003 (Rain Date June 2nd)

Details can be found on our club website www.deloreanmidatlantic.com

Historic Chester 3rd Annual Spring Cruise-in and Car Show

This is a FREE event sponsored by the historic Chester business
association. It is a great show with a ton of cars and awards for ALL
categories! The best thing about this show is that you significant
other will want to go!! (keep reading ;) )

The car show is in Historic Chester NJ (
<http://www.chesternj.org/shops.html>
http://www.chesternj.org/shops.html) There are TONS of shops to keep
your significant other busy ALL day! (check the link above if you don't
believe me!) Antiques, and small specialty shops galore!

Chester, NJ is just a few miles away from Lamington, NJ (former home of
John DeLorean and site of our fall tour last October) and we often get
passers-by who can tell us personal account and stories about having
know John!

All of main street will be blocked off for the show Registration is at
87 Main street (downstairs) in PENNY LANE MUSIC STORE

9:00am - Event starts-Parking in designated areas
11am-2pm - Judging
3:00pm - Prize Awards (I was told if we get several DMCs there, we can
get our own class! Last year we won an award for it!)
4:00pm - Event ends with a short parade of the cars through town
(perhaps a DeLorean Owner dinner at a local restaurant!?)

Pre-Registration is encouraged:
Contact: Penny Lane Music Store
908-879-5540
Wed-Sun 1-5pm

COME ON! People are bored of seeing 55 Chevy's, and old corvettes! Lets
make this the talk of the town, and bring out something people don't get
to see much of....DELOREANS! Last year all of the people in attendance
had a GREAT time!

Let me know if you plan to attend!!!!!

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680