Re: [DML] Performance mods

One has to be careful with things like porting and polishing when using a
turbo. Velocity plays an equal role with overall exhaust flow in regards to
producing a desired level of boost with a minimum of lag. I won't say that
things can't be improved on by 'P & P ing' but only a lot of experiance with
a particular engine will tell you how much is too much.

Bruce Benson