From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxx>
To: "DMCNews" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 5:11 AM
Subject: [DML] special car for sale

> It is with great reluctance that I am announcing the posting of an ad in
DMCNews for the sale of BLWNAWY, my supercharged Chevy-powered DeLorean.
This car is fast, reliable, pristine, and probably one of the most well
known and successful engine transplants. I've been enjoying it for 8 years
now, but have finally had to admit that when its 3rd or 4th on my choice of
sunny day drivers maybe its someone else's turn. Its too nice of a car to
just sit. For price and information please check the ad (if I can ever get
the site to come up so I can place it) and contact me directly. There are
photos on my website if you haven't seen it.