Delorean at Disney

I just wanted to let everyone know that from now until the end of the Summer,
one of my Deloreans are booked to be on display each weekend at Walt Disney
World. If you happen to be in Orlando, either email me or stop by Pleasure
Island's main entrance Friday and Saturday nights from 8P-Midnight. There are
a few isolated weekends that it won't be there; Apr 25 & May 5th.

It's been good exposure for DeLoreans, several thousand people get to see it
and ask questions.
Does anybody have a sign that says "NO, he's not in jail!" that I can borrow?

If your gonna be in the 'hood, drop me a line!

Daniel Deutsch (Orlando)
mroboto@xxxx
VIN's 3356 & 15779